Has anyone been able to find appropriate snow cables / chains for the i-Pace? I have an HSE, and when I purchased it the dealership had me sign a "Tire Chain Disclosure" that states:
I'm guessing that is a CYA for the dealership, since the owner's manual states:AS EQUIPED, THIS VEHICLE MAY NOT BE OPERATED WITH TIRE CHAINS BUT MAY ACCOMMODATE SOME OTHER TYPE OF TIRE TRACTION DEVICE. SEE THE OWNER'S MANUAL FOR DETAILS.
Beyond that, I haven't been able to find any chains / cables for the car. Amazon says nothing fits.
- Only vehicle manufacturer approved traction devices should be used on the vehicle. Only vehicle manufacturer approved traction devices have been tested to make sure that the devices do not cause damage to the vehicle. Contact a retailer/authorized repairer for information.
- The wheels and tires fitted to the vehicle must conform to the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer's original equipment. This helps to enhance the performance of the traction devices. See TIRE MARKINGS.
- Full chain traction devices can be fitted to 235/65 R18, 245/50 R20, and 255/40 R22 tire sizes.
- Do not fit a traction device to a temporary-use spare wheel.
- Always read, understand, and follow the traction device manufacturer's instructions. Pay particular attention to the maximum speed and fitting instructions.
- Fit traction devices in pairs, and on the same axle.
- To avoid tire and/or vehicle damage, remove traction devices as soon as the conditions allow.