Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it’s a rodent or what, but it really is unbearable. Car was left in my garage for 10 days so maybe a mouse did get in. I’ve searched the forum and the only thing I‘ve found is problems with the AC condensation not dripping outside. I’ll check that tomorrow, that is if I can tolerate sitting in it (it’s that bad).

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,303 Posts
My cat ate a bird once. It's remains were caught in the grille/bonnet scoop. It was large enough to stay there and rot.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Gotta clean that thing out. Must be something in there. This isn't a Hyundai.

I read that a bag of grass, the unfun kind, left in a car interior can ruin it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My AC smells bad if I don't turn on the AC. Will talk to dealer about it when they change the cabin filter. I may bring a bottle of bleach. Be warned, a rat decided to hop a ride up inside my Ford Focus Electric. I think I picked him up at a downtown park. We put food on the garage floor to get him ready for baiting. I have a picture of him standing on my motorcycle tank. He would eat food, but not the rat poison. Finally got rid of him by putting pans of ammonia all over the garage. We saw a smushed rat in the road shortly after he left. He was chewing on the Ford's orange wiring. Apparently the orange wiring is known for that. I filled the Fords fenders up with foam to protect the cables.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts