Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 HSE Fujy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this nice cat and trying to figure this whole smart settings feature. It looks like it doesn’t remember my driving preferences - I want my EV to have crawl and low regenerative braking and my wife wants exactly opposite. So this thing moves the seat and mirrors just fine depending on the fob, but it doesn’t remember the driving settings. Did I miss some other well hidden setting to enable setting of this setting? Or it’s just going to be the way it is (my wife’s way, obviously)?

·
Registered
2020 HSE Fujy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now it doesn’t want to «global close» windows from a fob, but does this just fine from a door handle button. «Global open» is opposite - works fine from a fob, but doesn’t work from a door handle. Both options are enabled in the settings.
It’s a cat. I have two organic ones - same general attitude.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Now it doesn’t want to «global close» windows from a fob, but does this just fine from a door handle button. «Global open» is opposite - works fine from a fob, but doesn’t work from a door handle. Both options are enabled in the settings.
It’s a cat. I have two organic ones - same general attitude.
Global close from the fob was not enabled for the US market, probably a liability issue. Allowing the door handle button requires someone to be right there with the car.

·
Registered
2020 HSE Fujy
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Global close from the fob was not enabled for the US market, probably a liability issue. Allowing the door handle button requires someone to be right there with the car.
That’s exactly what I told my wife when she suggested that the car must be broken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts