Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have missed this somewhere and I'm sure I'll feel dumb if the solution is simple, but has anyone figured out how to have the display show the artist of a song when listening to Sirius XM? This drives me nuts..

·
Registered
428 Posts
I may have missed this somewhere and I'm sure I'll feel dumb if the solution is simple, but has anyone figured out how to have the display show the artist of a song when listening to Sirius XM? This drives me nuts..
A few things:
1- artist does not display on the driver display where you show media
2- on the top, center console, click the media app and you should see the artist.
3- SiriusXM settings are context sensitive. With the media app up in the center console and SiriusXM as the source, click the settings (gears) icon on the bottom. Then select SiriusXM Settings which gives you other control options.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone ever figure out a work around to see the artist when listening to XM radio?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone ever figure out a work around to see the artist when listening to XM radio?
As noted above, when you access the media button in the row of options on the bottom of the screen, the artist and song information will display on the upper of the two screens above the center console.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get that. I'm looking for it to display properly in the gauge panel or at least the lower climate screen. This is because I primarily use CarPlay and can't easily flip to the media screen.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I get that. I'm looking for it to display properly in the gauge panel or at least the lower climate screen. This is because I primarily use CarPlay and can't easily flip to the media screen.
I hate that the album art and song/artist info doesn't display on the center console. It does in the widget on the dash, but you're SOL if you're the passenger. The infotainment system in the earlier iPaces is half-baked at best, terrible at worst (constantly signing you out of the maps, the lag in loading, etc.) They may build a good car but they built a shitte infortainment system

·
Registered
2020 Indus Silver
38 Posts
With my 2020, SiriusXM displays this info in the right section of the cluster behind the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,249 Posts
Is this what you're missing? Artist and title usually show in the area of 8.

The image below is from the Jaguar iGuide:

If you touch the area of 11 the display will change to give you more information and image.

If playing from media, touching the panel in the same area will display album image, list of tracks on the album, queue list, or information for the current track.

Touch the screen again to return to the previous view.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, I want it to display in the gauge cluster in front of the steering wheel. With sat radio it only shows the song title not the artist. It's super strange and frustrating...

Reactions: wakkoroti
1 - 9 of 9 Posts