Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked a several dealership photos of the Silicon Silver i-Pace. Some look very gold, some green (see attached). And most dealer photos are in the shade or inside a building.

Anyone have photos of their Silicon Silver with camera filters which truly depict the actual color?

Thanks,
Reno1

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Silicon Silver is basically silver with a hint of gold. I've never detected any green tint. Here's a photo of mine in partial sun. Unfortunately I don't have any in full sun. For what it's worth, I like the color a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Silicon Silver is basically silver with a hint of gold. I've never detected any green tint. Here's a photo of mine in partial sun. Unfortunately I don't have any in full sun. For what it's worth, I like the color a lot.
Indeed beautiful colour. Not the worst looking driveway as well!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Silicone Silver is a special colour (that is why is more expensive). I had F-Pace in that colour, and it looks great with black pack option. What is funny with this colour, depending on the surroundings colours, it is changing its colour as well, so it is different in the morning, noon and evening. See enclosed pictures.

BTW, I-Pace in that colour looks awesome! Especially on the black and silver alloys!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
You can also take a look at the latest video on the Jaguar's Youtube channel, where there is an I-Pace in Silicon Silver. And it is with Black Pack... ;-) You can see it in multiple lighting conditions, and hopefully you can spot how it is changing the shades of colors depending in the sun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here you go.

Several images for you to take in the full gloriousness of silicon silver on an iPace. Actually it is really IMHO the bestest, rarest, anything you like -est color of them all. So much so that I don't want you to go for one as the fewer the better out there from my point of view. So really it is quite horrible in spite of what I have just written. Only kidding of course. I love it. And since I am in London England we are unlikely to run into each other one way or another if you do, as I am clearly suggesting you should, choose silicon silver with black pack and black wheels.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts