Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
MY21 Portofino Blue HSE, Pano Roof, Clearsight Mirror, Air Suspension & AD, Upgraded Cabin Light
336 Posts
Wow that doesn't even look blue in these pictures ... does the MY21 get all these choices? I wish they'd been available for us early adopters.
No that pic shows all the blues available for all models. The iPace only has ceasium or portofino blue.

Portofino looks very different in different lights. In bright light it pops and sparkles and looks much lighter (see my pic above). In dull light it looks darker but still not as dark as in that colour swatch pic

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
71 Posts
I love how different this can look in different lighting. The I-Pace looks good through an iPhone lens...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here are a few shots of my car

Both before and after the new wheels.
Hi.... just wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me or you have the upgraded seats in cloth??? I didn't know that was an option and have never seen it on the configurator. But I would love that on my future I-Pace... thanks in advance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Plant Wheel
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks @Lambero for selling me your 20" rims! They really do look better than my old 18", which I will keep for dirt adventures.

View attachment 6107
I have the all black version of these wheels. The brushed aluminum accents on those go very nicely with your white car. FWIW, I've never had a set of Goodyears on any car that I've owned, but I've been pleasantly surprised by these tires. They are wearing very well (I should get close to 40K out of them) and side wall pokes out enough that my wife has not managed to curb the wheels ... I can't say the same for the 22' rims and Conti tires on her Velar.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts