Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 HSE Portofino Blue/Light Oyster
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still excited from (finally) receiving my 2021 I-Pace 2 weeks ago.

After modifying the settings, I noticed that 2 of them reverted back to what I think is factory settings after re-starting the car: the trip counter and range in the main display were saved as metric units (photo 1), but revert back to imperial units (photo 2); I have to re-select the metric settings (photo 3) every time I start the car to see the trip counter and range in km instead of miles.

The vehicle is now at the dealership where they contacted the mother ship for assistance.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Photo 1: trip counter and range in km after modifying factory settings.

Photo 2: trip counter and range in miles after re-starting the car.

Photo 3: Trip counter setting selected.

·
Registered
93 Posts
After modifying the settings, I noticed that 2 of them reverted back to what I think is factory settings after re-starting the car: the trip counter and range in the main display were saved as metric units (photo 1), but revert back to imperial units (photo 2); I have to re-select the metric settings (photo 3) every time I start the car to see the trip counter and range in km instead of miles.
Hello! All this is part of an outdated software. Your dealer should be able to update manually to the current version (2.0.9), and repair the autoupdate feature, thus enabling the next update to work. Good luck!

·
Registered
2021 HSE Portofino Blue/Light Oyster
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello! All this is part of an outdated software. Your dealer should be able to update manually to the current version (2.0.9), and repair the autoupdate feature, thus enabling the next update to work. Good luck!
Thanks pcst. I'll pass along to the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts