Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any issues with their Sat Nav just freezing during journey?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’ve experienced it multiple times since updating my 22 PiviPro to version 3.0. Usually happens an hour into a journey. The dashboard navigation would go blank then the main Navi screen icon wouldn’t work. The system then does an automatic reboot and all is back to normal. Very frustrating when you’re routing direction. I wished I didn’t update to 3.0 because I don’t even use wireless CarPlay. Now I got notification to update ?down to version 2.1.7...which I have not installed yet. The car is overall fantastic minus this gremlin and an occasional soft crackle in the stereo when I’m driving. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
8 Posts
On MY22, i had the same issue of the software updating to 2.1.7 after installing 3.0. I answered yes, and 2.1.7 was installed. Didn't notice any changes. This happened in December.

Looked today and on Jan 7th 3.0 was (re) installed? Is it a better 3.0 or simply trying to make up for updating to 2.1.7?

I have also seen navigation screen going blank, or not loading until minutes after starting the car. Certainly less stable than 2.1.6!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Maybe I’ll take it for an hour test drive before accepting the vehicle. Seems like people say it happens in that time span. My actual work commute is about 30 min. So I usually don’t drive that long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts