Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my car back from an H280 update. My tech told me that at the of July 2020 there will be the S20C SOTA update which JLR has touted as a significant improvement to S20A with new features and bugs fixed.

He couldn't give me more details than that but I can't wait to see what it is

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hopefully it does turn out to be more significant than 20A, which most of us found to be a yawn. There were so many updates with Tesla and the vast majority of them wouldn't even be noticed if you weren't told about them.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just got my car back from an H280 update. My tech told me that at the of July 2020 there will be the S20C SOTA update which JLR has touted as a significant improvement to S20A with new features and bugs fixed.
Curious what if any changes do you see with H280 assuming you had the H264? Can you see your battery info version?

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
121 Posts
Looking forward to the new release, but my expectations are not high. As someone who had a '17 XE when they first came out, I experienced InControl Touch Pro in the very early days (version 17). I find it shocking just how little it has truly improved, despite 10+ releases since then. It's certainly a lot less buggy, but when it comes to functionality, speed, and some of the glaring UI gaps, impressively little progress has been made.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts