Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I believe I have one journey since update and its in the Remote app. So its working here to post 20B

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Just got off the phone with my local Jaguar dealer. The Service Dept. said my car should have gotten S20B already via OTA. Since I got S20A OTA, once they pushed it through, they figured S20B would come OTA too. Nope.

They said I am still due for H280, so I am making an appt for S20B, H280, check the A/C condense line, run a battery health report and check TCU. Both him and I are kind of bummed that S20B did not work OTA, as it should have.

My Service advisor said they just did an update this week on a 19 and a 20 I-Pace, that like me has been noticing lower range and battery usage higher than normal. He did not know the # off the top of his head, but says there is an update to increase range (not H264). Anyone know what this could be?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Just got off the phone with my local Jaguar dealer. The Service Dept. said my car should have gotten S20B already via OTA. Since I got S20A OTA, once they pushed it through, they figured S20B would come OTA too. Nope.

They said I am still due for H280, so I am making an appt for S20B, H280, check the A/C condense line, run a battery health report and check TCU. Both him and I are kind of bummed that S20B did not work OTA, as it should have.

My Service advisor said they just did an update this week on a 19 and a 20 I-Pace, that like me has been noticing lower range and battery usage higher than normal. He did not know the # off the top of his head, but says there is an update to increase range (not H264). Anyone know what this could be?
Deutsch, this is precisely what I'm wondering. Is there a difference between the dealer 'pushing an update' as opposed to the kitty simply grabbing it 'unpushed'. Maybe it will turn out that some of us can only get updates that are pushed and can't get a true OTA update not pushed by the dealer. Seems odd, but that's my rationale for waiting.

The plot thickens.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
669 Posts
They said I am still due for H280, ...

H280 is the range update for those of us that got H264 before the end of January, unless they've come up with something even newer that we and the UK forum hasn't found yet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
H280 is the range update for those of us that got H264 before the end of January, unless they've come up with something even newer that we and the UK forum hasn't found yet.
Are you sure of that ? I though that H280 was about CCS protocol to fix some 50kw charger issues.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
My Kitty was turned in for Service this morning for H280, S20B, check to make sure all is ok with the loud fans running now all the time, even with the first a.m. start up and to run a battery health report.

Service has no idea why S20B did not go to my car OTA. They made it sound like most got it already.

·
Registered
602 Posts
My Kitty was turned in for Service this morning for H280, S20B, check to make sure all is ok with the loud fans running now all the time, even with the first a.m. start up and to run a battery health report.

Service has no idea why S20B did not go to my car OTA. They made it sound like most got it already.
And it would seem that most have gotten it already. Each morning when I get into the car, I don’t expect to see an update and I’ve yet to be disappointed. ;)

Deutsch, I’ll be curious if they come up with an explanation as to why you didn’t get it yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
And it would seem that most have gotten it already. Each morning when I get into the car, I don’t expect to see an update and I’ve yet to be disappointed. ;)

Deutsch, I’ll be curious if they come up with an explanation as to why you didn’t get it yet.
:-(. Got mine published earlier this week. I have been updating for a while now since 18. It will arrive,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Still waiting for my update. I'm not sure why I care since I've seen anything mentioned that's so impressive about the update anyhow. I was at the dealer about three weeks ago for the H280 update. At that time, they showed no other pending updates. It comes when it comes, if it comes. I've really got no major issues anyhow.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
362 Posts
Disclaimer: when we all updated we were sworn to secrecy regarding the "no hands no feet no brain driving options" in the new software. Hush, hush you are not supposed to know about it unless you sign.😉

61 - 74 of 74 Posts