Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I’m still not as familiar with the OTA updates from JLR as I was with Tesla’s OTAs. Are we 100% certain the JLR OTA updates originate from somewhere on the JLR mothership as opposed to the local dealer getting notice of a new update and then pushing it to the cars they’ve sold?
The updates come from JLR. Once the car is SOTA enabled in TopiX the dealer is out of the loop.

·
Registered
602 Posts
So I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one (or one of the few) not yet receiving this OTA update. I'd call the dealer to have them push it out, but I'd really like to see this happen unprompted and on its own.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
I even emailed my dealer today, and asked them if S20B is coming for my car! They pushed thru S20A (which was my very first SOTA). I assumed I would not have to keep asking for OTA updates manually :(

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
So I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only one (or one of the few) not yet receiving this OTA update. I'd call the dealer to have them push it out, but I'd really like to see this happen unprompted and on its own.
I have been checking 1-2 times a day for a week know. I check at home using WiFi and I check when out driving using the car's AT&T 4G. NADA for me too!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Arizona, No update yet. I am checking topix as well, Will it show up in topix first?

·
Registered
91 Posts
No luck here either. But I have never been able to use SOTA for any new version. They claim the SOTA is turned on for my car. I will wait until my next real reason to go in as this seems to be a minor upgrade at best.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
669 Posts
No luck here either. But I have never been able to use SOTA for any new version. They claim the SOTA is turned on for my car. I will wait until my next real reason to go in as this seems to be a minor upgrade at best.
Mine had that issue last year. The vet had the cat for about a week going back and forth with Jaguar support until they fixed it and force fed 19B into it with Pathfinder. They said, although it is not documented on the repair bill, that they had to replace an antenna. All other functions worked for InControl and AT&T data connections.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I wonder if any other I-Pace owners, who've installed S20B have noticed that the Incontrol Mobile App and Incontrol browser webpage have stopped recording your journeys?

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
364 Posts
I wonder if any other I-Pace owners, who've installed S20B have noticed that the Incontrol Mobile App and Incontrol browser webpage have stopped recording your journeys?
No. App still works fine. Installed S20B late last week. Journey data from yesterday there for my viewing.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Mine had that issue last year. The vet had the cat for about a week going back and forth with Jaguar support until they fixed it and force fed 19B into it with Pathfinder. They said, although it is not documented on the repair bill, that they had to replace an antenna. All other functions worked for InControl and AT&T data connections.
Then I'd doubt it was the antenna.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
669 Posts
Then I'd doubt it was the antenna.
I agree but the service advisor insisted. I wasn't going to argue since it was fixed. It was during that repair that I got TCU 18.2. Hmmmm.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts