Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm not holding my breath for anything significant. As was true with most of the Tesla OTA updates, you wouldn't even know you got it if you didn't see the prompt for the update. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not showing in Topix for my car at this point. I would like the improved stability in massaging seats feature, if only I had massaging seats!

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace
32 Posts
Not showing in Topix for my car at this point. I would like the improved stability in massaging seats feature, if only I had massaging seats!
2020 models have Massaging seats?!?!?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have not seen this as an OTA yet. Has anyone received this automatically and not from the dealer? I have never received any of the prior updates OTA, but was hoping now that I am up to date on all of my updates that this would be the one!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have not seen this as an OTA yet. Has anyone received this automatically and not from the dealer? I have never received any of the prior updates OTA, but was hoping now that I am up to date on all of my updates that this would be the one!
This would be unfortunate if this is not an OTA update and only received via a dealer visit. This was supposed to have been solved with the prior update. But you're right, we haven't read of any reports here of this update having been received OTA.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I checked last night & didn't see it either. S20A was an OTA update for me.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
I have been checking 1-2x a day for S20B via SOTA. Nada!! I just get this feeling that we are all going to either have to keep calling our dealers to have them (once again) manually push it through, or perhaps (sadly) S20B is like H280...only done via the dealer and sadly again an appt and drop off kind of thing! SOTA really annoys me ;)

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
293 Posts
Patience. They haven't released it as automatic SOTA for NA yet. On prior releases, they typically go a couple of weeks limited in the EU, then full rollout in the EU, and then start limited in NA, then a couple weeks after that generally release it. It didn't even show up in Topix for NA cars until a couple of days ago.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Patience. They haven't released it as automatic SOTA for NA yet. On prior releases, they typically go a couple of weeks limited in the EU, then full rollout in the EU, and then start limited in NA, then a couple weeks after that generally release it. It didn't even show up in Topix for NA cars until a couple of days ago.
This. Everyone freaks out that its not available on their car the instant they see it mentioned online. They jump to thinking that it has to be done by the dealer. Just relax enjoy the ride, they do a slow role out just like everyone else, unless you are really outdated and don't have SOTA enabled for your car. If you are experiencing an issue that the update resolves check in with your dealer to push it, but if you are not having issues just wait for JLR to roll it out in a couple weeks.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
666 Posts
It's coming out. I just got it this AM via SOTA update.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just did the update and I am so happy that they finally fixed the music browsing over Buetooth problem.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts