Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
HSE 2020 Farallon Pearl Black, Oyster/Oyster, Aluminium, 20"-5070
9 Posts
Bonjour Dernotte.
I know this is an old conversation, but I think the herokuapp.../charge app is still popular. As far as I am concerned, I like to use it from time to time to see what is happening during a recharge. The values look good, except that at the beginning the values of “kW comp. & kW” are too high (I have a (non-intelligent) wattmeter connected to the 240V circuit of my charge controller) but afterwards everything is fine. My problem with this app, wanting to create an Excel file, is that the "Export (CSV)" function doesn't seem to work. The '' button '' Export by pointing it becomes grayed out like the other two, but nothing happens when I click on it, either during readings or when stopped (Stop graph button or automatic stop after a 100% recharge). At the moment I'm taking a JPG screenshot of the graph.
Thank you in advance for your answer to my question and for your great participation in this forum!
Alain.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think you may need look at Qtown Chargers statement a little more. The AC runs when the car is charging and it is warm outside. That can easily be 3kwhr. Totally different vehicle but: I stopped to charge my Ford Focus Electric when I was on a 150 mile trip in 90 deg F temp outside. After an hour of sleep in a cool car, the car had gained 2 miles. I had to turn off the ac and find a shade tree. The next hour it gained 10 miles and I could hear the fan running most of the time. On a cooler day the car would gain about 3 mile/kw or about 19 miles/hr.

·
Registered
HSE 2020 Farallon Pearl Black, Oyster/Oyster, Aluminium, 20"-5070
9 Posts
Since July 2020, my L2 recharges at home have always worked at 7 kWhr (a small Chinese... wattmeter but very precise plugged into the circuit) at temperatures ranging from -20°C (a few minutes of warming up at the start. .. ) at +30°C in the shade of my carport. I said always, but this summer at about +32°C parked in the sun, I noticed that the recharge was mostly done at “only” 6 kWhr! And as far as my recharges at 50 kWhr are concerned, they always worked at full speed except once at -15°C when the start, about fifteen minutes, the recharge was carried out at 30 - 35 kWhr.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts