Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my local dealer to get some new wiper blades, and he told me that Infotainment update S20a was available to them for less than 2 weeks, but JLR has now pulled it for US dealers. I do not know for how long or why....but I do know I'm glad I did not get it, LOL.

Also, they told me to just wait on H280, as it is not crucial for most people. I'm waiting.

·
Registered
692 Posts
The U.K. forum members are reporting that the issues with 20A are small (but no mention of exactly what is wrong) and no one who's had the update is seeing any problems. Hopefully the update will be re-released soon.

·
Registered
550 Posts
My car is in for "Unable to Drive, Shuddering." (posted a few days ago) which they say is fixed with some DSC updates. I got many updates and asked just an hour ago about Infotainment 20A and was told its not available.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
832 Posts
From TOPIX:
UPDATE: A concern has now been identified with NGI software ‘S20A_20.07.5-507626’ which effects some areas of USB external media compatibility, specifically when trying to update maps. A revised software release is being worked on presently to correct this issue. We will update this communication as soon as possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts