Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 2 remote apps. One is just the remote and the other is inapp control. What is the difference. Then there is an app for route planning. Is there a combined single app like other cars.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
977 Posts
"Remote" is for the car controls such as locking/unlocking doors, charging status, journey info, etc.
"Inapp" is for the live applications that can be enabled (akin to Android Auto/Apple Carplay) to have applications such as Audiobooks, Sygic, Stitcher, etc., available directly.

There isn't one phone app for all three functions.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
977 Posts
There's a fourth app if you feel like you don't have enough. ;)
Look for Jaguar iGuide. It's the owner's manual in electronic form.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you both the remote apps? I deleted the remote only for the in-app which was version 2.3.0 on download. It appeared to have all the remote features as the remote only. And it also shows as Jaguar Remote.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Do you both the remote apps? I deleted the remote only for the in-app which was version 2.3.0 on download. It appeared to have all the remote features as the remote only. And it also shows as Jaguar Remote.
Welcome to the forum, imvelez!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I have both. The in app doesn’t seem to work as quickly as the remote app. But I will try to work with just the in app for a few days and maybe the. Delete the just remote one. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts