Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Red Light Camera Alert Volume and Volume in general

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Timbo 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know how to adjust the volume of a red light camera alert? It used to be at a reasonable volume but lately it goes off so loudly that it scares the **** out of me. I have dug through screen after screen but can’t seem to find it. I also find it weird that there isn’t an automatic volume adjustment like on practically every other car on the road these days. I am constantly turning the volume up and down as I flow with stop and go traffic on the highway. It says it has this feature on the ‘build and price’ section of the website, but i have no idea where i would find this.

Tim

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
WHEN it goes off, you can turn the volume knob (or roller on the wheel) and adjust it. But, you have to be "ready". Apparently you spun the roller just as it went off at sometime in the past. Drive through a space where you know it will go bing, and be ready to adjust the volume.

#4 ·
In the NAV settings you can change the content that will be shown on the map such as charging stations etc.

You can select traffic cameras to be added and if you do it sqwaks when you come up to one. In my area it is sort of unsettling how many of these have been installed in the city. If you zoom out a bit on the map the total number is rather unsettling:surprise:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.