Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably the most snow mine will see for a while. I’ve had to move it in and out of the garage a few times to access the above garage attic where the water heaters are to check for leaks the past few days. It performed great in Snow/Ice mode reversing out to the driveway!

The white Model 3 in the background has been outside for days without charging. I wonder how much phantom drain it's had?

·
Registered
2020 iPace SE
98 Posts
Twins!!!! Looks great!!!
The car has been super stable in the snow! The recent snowstorm in the north east on the factory all Weathers has been incredible.

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
349 Posts
Twins!!!! Looks great!!!
The car has been super stable in the snow! The recent snowstorm in the north east on the factory all Weathers has been incredible.
Plenty of snow here in southeast PA recently, but my kitty has been safely in the garage the whole time! One of these days, I'm sure it will happen, but for now.... ;)

Got any pics of your snow adventure?

·
Registered
2020 iPace SE
98 Posts
Plenty of snow here in southeast PA recently, but my kitty has been safely in the garage the whole time! One of these days, I'm sure it will happen, but for now.... ;)

this was just testing the extended height mode in the backyard I sadly did not take photos during the storms! Did discover extended height in the process today!

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
585 Posts

Had to commute to work last Thursday lunchtime. No issues at all on the back roads of Bucks & Montgomery counties in SE PA (3-4" of snow and a layer of ice on top). Heated windshield was very handy keeping the ice off the glass.
Very pleased with kitty's handling. Even had a chance to use the AdSR and low friction launch on our icy inclined driveway. Most stable vehicle I've ever owned.

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
349 Posts
this was just testing the extended height mode in the backyard I sadly did not take photos during the storms! Did discover extended height in the process today!
View attachment 5341 View attachment 5342
Certainly looking ready to pounce! I assume the extended height was due to it recognizing the resistance when you lowered it. Interesting feature.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts