Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Received in mail

6K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Pseudonym 
#1 ·
I didn't get this with my first I-Pace, but just received today I'm assuming for my second I-Pace.
Letter welcoming to Jaguar family
Pamphlets on Jag elitecare and incontrol
Copy of I-Pace sketch signed by Ian Callum
Book gives some history on Jaguar and I-Pace

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Got it too, 8 months after I took delivery on my I-Pace. Um...thanks JLR...BUT I would much rather your company spend more money on getting ALL THE SOFTWARE FIXED on our I-Paces to work properly than on this b.s. nobody needs. :(

Reactions: epirali
#4 ·
Got one. Unexpected surprised on the day I picked my car up from H228 update.

#9 ·
A stylish USB stick in FAT 32 with Jaguar on it for you NAV updates and music would have much nicer, and not very expensive today. GM has handed these out at trade show or rollouts.
I remember when the 2002 Z06 came, it had a VHS tape on how to track prep the car. That was nice, but the internet covers that now.

But I will put the Jag art on my Trophy Wall, because 10 years from now it will be something to remember. I have 20 years worth of auto trophies, but lost most my M/C trophies.

#10 ·
Looks like Jaguar finally did a mass mailing and they are in the process of catching up. I would also have been okay with a little more advertising to the mass market vs this targeted thank you mailing. A gift at delivery via the dealer would probably be less expensive and more personal.

#17 ·
Two of the info sheets would have been handy... 5 months ago! References to the training videos, etc. Luckily finding this forum got me there.

Just scanned them, but I did see a reference to the remote app providing a readout on fluid levels, iirc.

That would be good new information. Anyone know what that referred to?

#20 · (Edited)
Send it to the person it was intended for. I did that and received the right one about a week later. When I received the right welcome package, it was clearly forwarded and not from JLR directly. Seems infotainment software isn't the only area where JLR quality assurance isn't so great, but as this forum and my welcome package experience indicate, Jaguar owners are a helpful bunch. Hope your experience is similar to mine.

#21 ·
lol, I got the I-Pace one but the letter inside was addressed to somebody in Los Gatos. Just assumed he got my letter or or the like, didn't realize they screwed up the cars from person to person too. Also, the box had a scrap of paper that was a torn piece of regular paper(not cut and not a label) with my name and address on it and was taped shut like it was a science project.

Who the **** did they hire to package and send these out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.