Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good morning, I was not aware that the option had been discontinued in The US. If this is indeed the case, I would imagine that it is resistance to the price which have proved it’s undoing. It can certainly not be described as a bargain ! A number of Jaguar dealers who still appear to have the option in stock, most of whom are discounting it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good morning, I was not aware that the option had been discontinued in The US. If this is indeed the case, I would imagine that it is resistance to the price which have proved it’s undoing. It can certainly not be described as a bargain ! A number of Jaguar dealers who still appear to have the option in stock, most of whom are discounting it.
Care to share a link?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, the option has apparently not been discontinued but instead has a different part number. The bike carrier is now part number T4N31495 and the wiring kit ( if you feel you need it ) is part number T4K1472. I spoke to half a dozen Jaguar dealers, most of whom had no experience of either selling or fitting the option. Finally fell upon Logan at Harper Jaguar in Tennessee ( Tel. 865 223 2424 ) who new the correct part numbers, has sold several and offers a respectable discount for ordering online. I got both parts including shipping to Florida for around $1,020.00. Not cheap but the dealer who sold me my I-Pace wanted well over $1,500.00 plus tax fitted. Hope that this is of assistance. My best regards, James.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, the option has apparently not been discontinued but instead has a different part number. The bike carrier is now part number T4N31495 and the wiring kit ( if you feel you need it ) is part number T4K1472. I spoke to half a dozen Jaguar dealers, most of whom had no experience of either selling or fitting the option. Finally fell upon Logan at Harper Jaguar in Tennessee ( Tel. 865 223 2424 ) who new the correct part numbers, has sold several and offers a respectable discount for ordering online. I got both parts including shipping to Florida for around $1,020.00. Not cheap but the dealer who sold me my I-Pace wanted well over $1,500.00 plus tax fitted. Hope that this is of assistance. My best regards, James.
OK great - i'll inquire on this with that dealer, do you like the unit?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts