Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Kept the Jaguar letter on mine, painted gloss black
Also deleted the bottom red fog lights.

The paint is extra shiny because I had it ceramic coated.
Looks fantastic! Great idea on the bottom red fog lights. I've ordered some smoke tint wrap for the taillights, I'll put that on the fog lights as well, see how it comes out ... waiting a couple of weeks for delivery [img= class=inlineimg]https://www.i-paceforum.com/forum/images/I-PaceForum/smilies/tango_face_crying.png[/img]
I might try and put 80% on the headlights. I was thinking of the taillights but I thought they already look darker than normal

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gloss black leaper and JAGUAR ready for installation next week.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Removing the emblems was easy using fishing line. Used isopropyl alcohol with a plastic scraper to ply the leaper.
The adhesive that stuck to the tail gate was easily removed by hand and the surface was cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
Aligned the template with the chrome JAGUAR emblem for exact placement.
Transfer new emblems to the template.
Peal backing from the adhesive.
Align and place emblem to the tailgate.
Very happy with to new look.

Attachments

Reactions: PS702

·
Registered
893 Posts
Removing the emblems was easy using fishing line. Used isopropyl alcohol with a plastic scraper to ply the leaper.
The adhesive that stuck to the tail gate was easily removed by hand and the surface was cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.
Aligned the template with the chrome JAGUAR emblem for exact placement.
Transfer new emblems to the template.
Peal backing from the adhesive.
Align and place emblem to the tailgate.
Very happy with to new look.

Looks fantastic. Very helpful instructions

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I might try and put 80% on the headlights. I was thinking of the taillights but I thought they already look darker than normal
Pulled the trigger, put smoke vinyl in taillights and headlights (also rear fog reflectors), I think it looks awesome, much more aggressive for sure >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Pulled the trigger, put smoke vinyl in taillights and headlights (also rear fog reflectors), I think it looks awesome, much more aggressive for sure [img= class=inlineimg]https://www.i-paceforum.com/forum/images/I-PaceForum/smilies/tango_face_devil.png[/img]
Looks very nice. Headlights are also protected from rock chips

Reactions: 17holeinone
21 - 27 of 27 Posts