Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone please measure the length of the rear leaper badge for me? Head to, ehm, back foot? I’m trying to find a full size black version online, but I think even the largest ones are still smaller than the original (which I seem to have misplaced).

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,208 Posts
You might be able to get a genuine black one. There's a black trim package that includes one available starting with 21MY (but not available in US). Check with a dealer or Jaguar part source in your part of the planet.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You might be able to get a genuine black one. There's a black trim package that includes one available starting with 21MY (but not available in US). Check with a dealer or Jaguar part source in your part of the planet.
My local dealer had the black leaper in the correct size. It was cdn$185 plus tax.
Tony

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Checked with my local dealer... Close to 300 USD here in Norway (inc. tax) . I'm surprised he didn't apologize while he said it :D Jaguar accessory-prices are insane.
I would prefer an original, but I mean, Ali Express badges are 15. I'm not sure I could justify it to myself.

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
54 Posts
Back in January, I was getting some mods done and couldn’t justify trying to track down a black leaper from the UK (I’m in TX) and didn’t trust myself to get the badges painted, etc. I ended up buying some black badges on EBay that I think are F-Type and F-Pace size.

Here is a comparison of both. Not exactly the same but it’s good enough for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts