Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving my Ipace, l can drive about 200 km than l have to Charge the car. This is very disapointing to me.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Don't take this personally, Lotzky, but when people register for the first time in the forum, a couple of min ago, and their first post is "I have a problem that seems impossible and nobody has before", and that could badly alter the reputation of the car, we tend to be very skeptical about your post, unless you can bring more facts and number and context, etc...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Driving my Ipace, l can drive about 200 km than l have to Charge the car. This is very disapointing to me.
200 Km is certainly a low range. Have you taken the car to your dealership? I would ask them to perform a battery health report to see if anything is wrong.

·
Super Moderator
2,263 Posts
Hi Lotzky, I agree with CurtSprings. You need a battery report. My range was that low when I had a bad battery in my first I-Pace.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The followup post didnt translate on my phone. 200km is a little more than 50% of the battery so something not right. Unless you were driving at very high speeds (150-170 km/hr) i would take it in.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
826 Posts
What model year 19 or 20?
If a 19, is it an early vehicle based on the VIN?
Is it up-to-date on programming?
What are your driving conditions?
Is this a recent purchase of a vehicle that has been on a dealer lot for a long time?
Has it ever been charged to 100% with home charging?
What is the state of charge before driving 200km?
Please add any other information that could be shared concerning driving and charging that might be useful in determining the low distance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Von Linz nach Wien und zurück

mußte ich muss nachladen.

Von Linz zum Fuschlsee und zurück mußte ich einmal nachladen. [QUOTE = "sciencegeek, post: 62951, member: 1887"]
Hallo Lotzky, ich stimme CurtSprings zu. Sie haben einen Batteriebericht. Meine Reichweite war so wichtig, als ich in meinem ersten I-Pace eine schlechte Batterie hatte.
[/ ZITAT]
Ich werde das der richtigen Woche tun, danke. [QUOTE = "CurtSprings2, Beitrag: 62947, Mitglied: 3669"]
200 km sind sicher eine schwierige Reichweite. Haben Sie das Auto zu gehört Händler gehört? Ich habe sie gebissen, einen Batteriezustandsbericht zu erstellen, umgebracht, ob etwas nicht erledigt.
[/ ZITAT]
Dies wird ich um gehört machen.
[QUOTE = "Ayepace, Post: 62974, Mitglied: 2641"]
Welches Modelljahr 19 oder 20?
Wenn ein 19, ist es ein frühes Fahrzeug, das auf der Fahrgestellnummer basiert?
Ist es auf dem neuesten Stand der Programmierung?
Wie sind Ihre Fahrbedingungen?
Handelt es sich um einen kürzlich gekauften Fahrzeug, das schon lange auf einem Händlergrundstück steht?
Wurde es jemals zu 100% mit dem Aufladen zu Hause aufgeladen?
Wie ist der Ladezustand vor 200 km?
Bitte fügen Sie alle anderen Informationen hinzu, die zum Fahren und Laden weitergegeben werden könnten und die zur Bestimmung der geringen Entfernung hilfreich sein könnten.
[/ZITAT]
N.

·
Registered
58 Posts
For whatever reason, the response and quotes are posted in German. The poster is quoting CurtSprings2 and responding to some of the questions. Apparently he cannot drive from Linz to Fuschlsee Austria (127 km each way or 158 miles RT) without a charge and posted a range of less than 200 km. He said that he'll ask for a battery report this week.

Of course, there is something completely wrong if his range is only 124 miles. Even with AC and highway driving this cannot be right.....

There was no response to the questions from Ayepace altho he is quoted.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That range might be about right on the autobahn at I-Pace's max speed of 124 mph. If you were driving at a more leisurely speed, something is bad wrong.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That range might be about right on the autobahn at I-Pace's max speed of 124 mph. If you were driving at a more leisurely speed, something is bad wrong.
"I had to charge" is not so informative. If you think you need to charge at 40% and have been doing autobahn driving, then you won't get more than 125 miles between charging

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
678 Posts
Von Linz nach Wien und zurück

mußte ich muss nachladen.

Von Linz zum Fuschlsee und zurück mußte ich einmal nachladen. [QUOTE = "sciencegeek, post: 62951, member: 1887"]
Hallo Lotzky, ich stimme CurtSprings zu. Sie haben einen Batteriebericht. Meine Reichweite war so wichtig, als ich in meinem ersten I-Pace eine schlechte Batterie hatte.
[/ ZITAT]
Ich werde das der richtigen Woche tun, danke. [QUOTE = "CurtSprings2, Beitrag: 62947, Mitglied: 3669"]
200 km sind sicher eine schwierige Reichweite. Haben Sie das Auto zu gehört Händler gehört? Ich habe sie gebissen, einen Batteriezustandsbericht zu erstellen, umgebracht, ob etwas nicht erledigt.
[/ ZITAT]
Dies wird ich um gehört machen.
[QUOTE = "Ayepace, Post: 62974, Mitglied: 2641"]
Welches Modelljahr 19 oder 20?
Wenn ein 19, ist es ein frühes Fahrzeug, das auf der Fahrgestellnummer basiert?
Ist es auf dem neuesten Stand der Programmierung?
Wie sind Ihre Fahrbedingungen?
Handelt es sich um einen kürzlich gekauften Fahrzeug, das schon lange auf einem Händlergrundstück steht?
Wurde es jemals zu 100% mit dem Aufladen zu Hause aufgeladen?
Wie ist der Ladezustand vor 200 km?
Bitte fügen Sie alle anderen Informationen hinzu, die zum Fahren und Laden weitergegeben werden könnten und die zur Bestimmung der geringen Entfernung hilfreich sein könnten.
[/ZITAT]
N.
Lotzky....Tut mir leid, aber mit Sicherheit gibt's ein Problem mit der Batterie. Leider wäre eine gute Idee einen Termin bei der Werkstatt zeitlich planen. Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück. Bitte lass uns wissen was passiert.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In Austria there is a speed limit of 130 kmh. I never was riding faster.
200 Km is certainly a low range. Have you taken the car to your dealership? I would ask them to perform a battery health report to see if anything is wrong.
Thank you very much for your answer. I did that today and I'll see

·
Registered
691 Posts
In Austria there is a speed limit of 130 kmh. I never was riding faster.

Thank you very much for your answer. I did that today and I'll see
Best of luck at the dealership today. Hopefully, your battery is fine.

Viel Glück beim Händler heute. Hoffentlich ist Ihre Batterie in Ordnung.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My max. speed is 120 to 130 kmh on the highway .
Lotzky....Tut mir leid, aber mit Sicherheit gibt's ein Problem mit der Batterie. Leider wäre eine gute Idee einen Termin bei der Werkstatt zeitlich planen. Ich wünsche Dir viel Glück. Bitte lass uns wissen was passiert.
Unfortunately I didnt get an appointment until 24 of August to test the battery .
"I had to charge" is not so informative. If you think you need to charge at 40% and have been doing autobahn driving, then you won't get more than 125 miles between charging

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
In Linz-Urfahr 100% in Vienna,
206 km from Linz, my Navigation showed minus 11 %

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace
33 Posts
Got ~250 miles on my I-Pace! Love it! I agree with others where you should get the battery inspected.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Driving my Ipace, l can drive about 200 km than l have to Charge the car. This is very disappointing to me.
I am on my second month with my 2020 iPace. Am also disappointed with range. Am in the US so working in miles but the most the car has registered after full charge is 194 mile range. I don't know how far it will really go and don't want to test the limit for obvious reasons. It is summer and running the AC but when I bought the car the claims were 220 to 240 miles and since purchase the computer has never reported that level of distance. Hope it get better with cooler temperatures. Also off a Level 3 charger it took 1 hour for a 50% charge. Was told that a Level 3 will fully charge an iPace in about an hour. So far not the best of experiences but only 34 months left on the lease.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts