Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
14 Posts
I have a 2020 ipace collected in March. I have a friend that got his car around the same time. My range shows as around 225 miles fully charged. My friends car shows around 264 miles fully charged. Our software seems to be at the same levels. When my car is fully charged it still has regen braking down a hill whereas my friends car doesn’t until some battery is depleted. Makes me wonder if my car doesn’t have the update to increase range and thus unable to use the full capacity of the battery which could answer the difference in regen when fully charged. Anybody have any thoughts? I don’t believe I drive my car harder than my mate. All suggestions appreciated.
I too thought there was an issue on my ‘19 HSE but it will change based in your driving style after a charge. I guess its assuming range but if you change behaviour, at least in my experience, the mileage will come back. One day after a full charge it said range 199 miles. Posted that here and after changing drive style, it bumped up to 249. After hitting ECO, jumped to 259.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts