Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
753 Posts
Santa Monica Jaguar has TWO 2022 I-Pace HSE in stock with lots of pics :) Portofino Blue and Borasco Gray!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
753 Posts
The blue one is sold and the gray one is marked up 7500.
I called today about them :) Our salesman there...we have bought 5 JLR from him...greatest guy. Yeah, the blue one sold immediately and the gray one did too, but their financing fell through. They were asking $10k over, but they said they would take $5k over.

Isn't crazy how there is a markup on the I-Pace now? I got $14k off my 2019 and $20k off my 2020.... :-O

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
724 Posts
The online pictures from dealers that are showing their 22s on the floor all show a shroud for the hud. Window sticker pics are blurry but it looks tobe listed as std convenience features. Not listed as a pay option.
Agreed. Just had a chance to go to the Santa Monica JLR website. The grey I-Pace's window sticker clearly shows "Heads- up Display" as the last feature of the Comfort and Convenience section of the standard features.
My guess is that the features offered in different locations reflect JLR's marketing expectations, and features/chips that are in short supply are only allocated to specific markets.

Real bummer for the UK customers who pay more to start with.🙂 Come to the US - we have our problems, but overly priced I-Paces is not one of them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don’t know if I’d pay over msrp for an I-Pace, but I understand the dealership asking. The dealerships I checked have only a few new cars to sell. Can you imagine the depreciation? :eek:

Do they still qualify for the federal tax credit?

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
724 Posts
I don’t know if I’d pay over msrp for an I-Pace, but I understand the dealership asking. The dealerships I checked have only a few new cars to sell. Can you imagine the depreciation? :eek:

Do they still qualify for the federal tax credit?
What is so special about the msrp? It is only a number invented by JLR's marketing folks that they think you, the customer, would pay. I personally felt my I-Pace was worth every penny of the $70k after tax rebate. I was not willing to pay the sticker for a 1st Ed @$87k.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was speaking to JLR Pivotal in the U.K. yesterday as I’m due a replacement I-Pace HSE next month. Seems car availability isn’t too bad at present (they had 50 plus cars on the system to allocate) but numbers will dwindle as the months go bye. Discussed chip shortages and JLR are not making high spec cars like the Autobiography as too high a chip count as they can make 3 lower spec models. They have even had to stop supplying 2 keys with cars, so just one physical key at moment. Forgot to ask if they will later supply the missing ones.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts