Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

Price 2019 First Edition HSE?

5K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  Dantrium 
#1 ·
Looking at a 2019 I-Pace First Edition with 20" wheels. MSRP is $89K+ They have a discounted internet price of $69K+, since it is a 2019 and to account for depreciation. How much lower do you think the price should come down?

#2 ·
Used ones with low miles are are trading in the low $50k range

IMO leasing is the only way to hedge the massive depreciation of this car. I would also strongly suggest staying away from early build cars and ones that have been sitting on dealer lots for a long time

#13 ·
$61,500 after rebates is a good price. Are there other incentives or state rebates? Is there the $3k rebate from JLR?

Can you tell us more about the car? Is it a demo? What state?

#16 ·
$61,500 after rebates is a good price. Are there other incentives or state rebates? Is there the $3k rebate from JLR?

There are no rebates from Jaguar at present because the current promotions are for 2020's only. No state rebates. What is the $3K rebate? I don't see it on the JLR site.
JLR had a Cyber Monday rebate for $3k that lasted into January. Seems thats gone

#20 ·
Dealer called me back and offered a price of $67,800. If they can prove the battery is good, should I bite? I'm gonna need winter tires next year, do you think if I asked for additional 20" wheels (at dealer cost) that's asking too much? I don't want too be unreasonable, but it's hard figuring out the value of a new, but 1 year old car, when there's nothing to compare it with.

#26 ·
There are currently 57 new FEs listed for sale in the US. You could call a handful of dealers and see what pricing you can get over the phone. Also, often times discounts are listed on the dealer website, but are not always reflected in the Jaguar USA inventory search results.

#21 ·
Frankly I would use my soft capital on developing a good relationship with the dealer and their service department, asking nicely about comprehensive battery evaluation, rather than nickeling them on wheels .. but that's just me. The benefit of that approach is also that you'll have a record of the current battery state, should there be issues down the road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.