Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've had mine for 6 months and 4,000 miles and, for me, this is the best car I've ever owned (including 2 Porsche's, 1 Mercedes and 5 BMW's). I enjoy this car immensely. Many have experienced problems with this new model, but I have not. I would say if your desire in a car is driven mostly by driving enjoyment, aesthetics, build quality and general fun, the I-Pace is a great car. If you're looking for bug-free infotainment and software technology, there are better cars out there today. I am not at all bothered by the software in this car - so far. I know there are better systems, but I didn't buy my car to talk to it but to drive it. All this FWIW.

·
Super Moderator
1,577 Posts
It's an absolutely amazing daily driver, in all respects: space, handling, responsiveness, comfort, etc.

Longer trips require planning to find chargers, and a bit of patience. 600 mile days would be very challenging; 400 mile days are fine (if you have at least an L2 charger at your destination); but you'll be on the road most of the day. And a sense of humor helps because sometimes, well, the fast chargers are not in the most exciting places.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've driven a lot of EVs and have had them for years.
I-Pace is the only one that interests me for the next 2 years.

What other cars are you looking at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts