Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a Taycan and now I bought an I-Pace. I tried to charge the I-pace using the Porsche wall charger but it was failed. Anyone have an idea why? Although the PorscheTaycan get charge from the same wall charger with no issue?
FYI, I am using the 3phase electricity

·
Registered
449 Posts
I-Pace's made for North America do not use 3 phase, they use 2 phase. Just making sure your I-Pace is not a North American model. But it shouldn't be a problem, because if you can get the 3 phase connector plugged into the car, is should be a 3 phase car.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
Does the LED in the socket area start flashing white, blue, or something else? Does it not flash at all?
New or used car?
If used, ensure that there isn't any dirt in the socket grooves preventing the cable from fully seating or dirt in the electrical connection points.

I see you also posted at the UK site.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
North American versus the European continent have different AC chargers and connectors in the car due to the different electrical setups of the power grids. I might assume the DC charging parts should be the same.
I'm asking if it's been tested with other 3-phase chargers. Not the more general question.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts