Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
MY 2019 First Edition Corris Grey 22" rims
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local JLR Dealer has had my I-Pace more than 6 weeks now.
The fault I described as 'Intermittent Cold Air from the AC and Erratic Heat Pump Operation'.
Dealer advised the AC isolation valves need replacement but they do not know how to do it and await a 'TA' from JLR Australia on how to perform the repair.

I have complained in writing to JLR head office over two weeks ago and have called them twice but incredibly they have not provided a written response and they do not appear to be acting other than answering my phone calls....

I do love the I-Pace but this is certainly not the sort of experience I associated with luxury car ownership !

Any suggestions please?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,325 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my A/C seems to be working fine but my wife is finding the heating non-existent. Is this a design flaw, a settings issue or do I need it serviced? Only got the car last week.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
754 Posts
So my A/C seems to be working fine but my wife is finding the heating non-existent. Is this a design flaw, a settings issue or do I need it serviced? Only got the car last week.
I have had two I-Pace (19 and 20). When I took delivery of my 2019 HSE in Dec. 2019, within a week or so, I noticed that my A/C worked great during the day when it was warmer, or if the car had been parked in the sun.

But, when parked in the garage overnight, and we had a week or so of 30-35F, my HVAC would blow ice cold, even if I set the HVAC to 85F. Jaguar had to replace some membrane, they called it the INTEGRATED CONTROL PANEL. This solved the problem right away. Shockingly, they had it in stock, and I was only out of my car for less than 1.5 days. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts