Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

What BECS version are you on?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have tried the getting out and retrying it many times, it still is blank!
Me too. I swear I have seen it in the past by the "keep trying" method. But now, nothing. I even got out of the car, locked it, got back in, tried several times. Nada. Wish I had seen this post a few days ago. Would have brought it up to the service advisor when I was just there. Will add to my "next" list.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have just noticed that on the BECM and BCCM module, we can read the following PID on the canbus:
(BECM) F121: J9D3-14C197-BP,
(BECM) F124 : J9D3-14C198-AA,
(BECM) F180 : J9D3-14C200-AE,
(BCCM) F120 : JPLA-10C772-BC,
(BCCM) F124 : JPLA-10C773-AC,
(BCCM) F125 : JPLA-10C773-BE

and my version number is : BP-AAE-BC-AC-BE.

Can't be a coincidence. So this number must be a combinaison of different pieces of software version in BECM and BCCM module.
If you can't read it on the IMC screen, you should be able to get it on the canbus.

·
Registered
9 Posts
After going back and forth with my dealer for over two weeks, they finally added my VIN number to TOPIx and within a few minutes my update was available over the air. The update from 16.2 to 19.2 went smoothly and now I can see the battery information.

Which letters should I be looking at?

I see mine is different in multiple sections.

AAF vs. AAG
AD vs AC
BE vs BD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
After going back and forth with my dealer for over two weeks, they finally added my VIN number to TOPIx and within a few minutes my update was available over the air. The update from 16.2 to 19.2 went smoothly and now I can see the battery information.

Which letters should I be looking at?

I see mine is different in multiple sections.

AAF vs. AAG
AD vs AC
BE vs BD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My VCS and BECS both show up blank. My dealer checked and said the VCS is up to date, but the BECS is not. However, Jaguar has instructed them to not update anything unless the vehicle requests it so they are refusing to do so. I asked them about OTA and while I get OTA updates for infotainment, they are saying this is the only module available for OTA, not VCS or BECM. :mad:

My service center is being difficult to work with. Can I ask who is your dealer? Please PM me if you can. Perhaps I will talk to the service center there and see if they can enable via Topix.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My VCS and BECS both show up blank. My dealer checked and said the VCS is up to date, but the BECS is not. However, Jaguar has instructed them to not update anything unless the vehicle requests it so they are refusing to do so. I asked them about OTA and while I get OTA updates for infotainment, they are saying this is the only module available for OTA, not VCS or BECM. :mad:

My service center is being difficult to work with. Can I ask who is your dealer? Please PM me if you can. Perhaps I will talk to the service center there and see if they can enable via Topix.
My experience.
TCU software update it doesnt even seem to check for an update

21 - 27 of 27 Posts