Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
What makes you want to I-Pace and what would stop you from doing it?

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Welcome! This forum is a great resource for new owners. Lots of great people here who regularly give sensible advice.

Make sure to ask a few important questions before you commit to a specific vehicle. Like:

"What's the build date?"
"Show me its battery capacity" (make sure it's 82-84kWh).
"Does it have all the most recent software updates, including Telematics 19C_19.46.4-458817 (yes the exact number is important, not just "19C")

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! This forum is a great resource for new owners. Lots of great people here who regularly give sensible advice.

Make sure to ask a few important questions before you commit to a specific vehicle. Like:

"What's the build date?"
"Show me its battery capacity" (make sure it's 82-84kWh).
"Does it have all the most recent software updates, including Telematics 19C_19.46.4-458817 (yes the exact number is important, not just "19C")
Thanks for that. In another post I described some discouraging test drive numbers. Can you tell me more about the importance of build date?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Be sure to get the best color, which is.... purely opinion, of course. Whatever you like.

My choice is shown below, but no pressure.

·
Super Moderator
1,948 Posts
Can you tell me more about the importance of build date?
Build date or VIN ... at this point I would opt for a later build date simply because it hasn't sat around too long ... or if you're willing to go with a relatively early build date (say, March 2019), negotiate for more discount

1 - 6 of 6 Posts