Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
121 Posts
JLR winning an award for software; h(e)ll hath frozen over. I'm sure it's a major improvement from InControl, but that's also a bit of a low bar.
I've heard more bad than good from numerous reviews. In classic JLR fashion, still pretty buggy and lag is fairly present. I'm sure they'll get it ironed out given the maturity of the system, but it will undoubtedly take a while.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any first hand experience with it? It's in the new Defender or anyone with MY2021 Ipace.
Yes, I picked up MY Defender a couple of weeks ago because my wife didn’t like me driving HER I Pace!

Pivi Pro is fine, more responsive than InControl, but it has its quirks too. One I still haven’t gotten used to is when you go to Settings, it takes you to whatever setting screen you were previously viewing/editing instead of taking you to the top Settings menu. Today, for example, I went to change a something but when I hit Settings it took me to the screen for Software Updates. It took me a beat before remembering I had to hit the back icon to get the the top level Settings menu.

·
Registered
969 Posts
More details on the update infotainment with this handover video

Also, is this a new color being offered?

Reactions: I-Pace

·
Premium Member
2019 EV400 First Edition with 20" Wheelset using All-Weather Tires
42 Posts
Can the PRIVI Pro Infotainment software be installed on a 2019 I-Pace First Edition in place of InControl? Maybe not since the processor speed is slower and it might not support such upgrade. Any thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts