Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread aimed specifically at I-Pace owners, and other interested parties, living in/around Phoenix, AZ. Set up to facilitate meet ups for face to face information sharing, and threads focused on the I-Pace and its performance in a high heat & sunny environment.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am proposing a "meet & greet" for AZ Valley of the Sun owners. I have PM'd a few of you, but in case there are others that I don't know about ...

Want to meet other I-Pace owners? I'm proposing a get together at the Thirsty Lion restaurant at the Tempe Marketplace Mall on Saturday January 26th at noon. Planning to meet at the north end of the parking lot just immediately north of the restaurant - where we hopefully can park together for some photos before lunch.

If you want to be included, it might be helpful to let me know numbers here so I can warn the restaurant if it gets to be a bigger number than I think. At present, Joshuableu and I are planning to meet. Hopefully, there will be others! And, I expect that this will only be the first such gathering.

Looking forward to meeting other owners/enthusiasts! :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since Joshuableu and I appear to be it, we are changing the location to Charleston's on Scottsdale Rd just north of Bell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I need to go to Phoenix in March and looked at the fast charge options on EVgo and don't see anything between Palm Desert and Phoenix. Anyone familiar with other charging options or is Phoenix unattainable?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I need to go to Phoenix in March and looked at the fast charge options on EVgo and don't see anything between Palm Desert and Phoenix. Anyone familiar with other charging options or is Phoenix unattainable?
PlugShare shows a combo charger in Blythe. You’d need to verify it’s operational before you head out because there isn’t much in the way of slow charging either. It’s an EV Connect at the Hampton Inn & Suites. 50kw fast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts