Me too, though the Kona will be much cheaper and not bad for the price, good competition for the Bolt.
A few observations on the I-Pace:
- Perfect height for easy driver entry/exit (I'm a little over 6') - nice for those of us with knees that are not as young as they used to be
- Really odd to have to manually adjust the steering wheel, but I think I'll be able to set it and forget it without having it get in the way too much during entry/exit
- Sport seats not as comfy as I'd prefer, but I convinced myself they'll be ok
- Rear visibility not great, hopefully ok with rear camera helping
- You feel kind of enclosed in the driver's seat; I prefer the Model 3's more open feeling
- The glass roof seems to benefit rear passengers only; the driver really sees only the solid portion at the front of the roof. Which I guess is fine, but makes me question the value of even having the glass roof - maybe it does help with headroom.
- Rear seats very comfortable and plenty of headroom even for a tallish person like me, except the middle seat which is for short people only
- Car seemed very solid, well built