Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you live or travel in OH, here's a sight showing 30 "gaps" along interstate highways that OH is planning to "fill" with DCFCs as part of the NEVI program. You can give feedback on the locations. Warning: This site is extremely slow when you drill down to specific locations. .

National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Formula Program: As part of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), the new NEVI Formula Program intends to make historic investments, $7.5 billion, in electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure that will put the United States on a path to a nationwide network of 500,000 EV chargers by 2030 and ensure a convenient, reliable, affordable, and equitable charging experience for all users. The $7.5 billion has been further subdivided between a $5 billion formula program and $2.5 billion discretionary grant program split evenly between corridor charging ($1.25 billion) and community charging ($1.25 billion). For the $5 billion formula program each state is required to submit an EV Infrastructure Deployment Plan (Plan) that describes how the State intends to use its apportioned NEVI funds in accordance with guidance from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).

Ohio NEVI Formula Funding: Once the plan is approved by FHWA, Ohio will receive $20.7 million annually over the next five years to create an EV charging network across the state. Funds must initially be used to deploy publicly available EV charging stations to cover 1,854 miles of Ohio’s FHWA Designated Alternative Fuel Corridors (AFCs). The USDOT Secretary will certify corridors “fully build out” once they determine they are completed to NEVI compliant standards but will not declare any corridors complete in the first year of the program. Once Ohio’s AFCs are declared by FHWA to be “fully built out” Ohio can choose how to use the remaining NEVI Formula funds for additional publicly available charging stations.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
44 Posts
In case you live or travel in OH, here's a sight showing 30 "gaps" along interstate highways that OH is planning to "fill" with DCFCs as part of the NEVI program. You can give feedback on the locations. Warning: This site is extremely slow when you drill down to specific locations. .

National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Formula Program: As part of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL), the new NEVI Formula Program intends to make historic investments, $7.5 billion, in electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure that will put the United States on a path to a nationwide network of 500,000 EV chargers by 2030 and ensure a convenient, reliable, affordable, and equitable charging experience for all users. The $7.5 billion has been further subdivided between a $5 billion formula program and $2.5 billion discretionary grant program split evenly between corridor charging ($1.25 billion) and community charging ($1.25 billion). For the $5 billion formula program each state is required to submit an EV Infrastructure Deployment Plan (Plan) that describes how the State intends to use its apportioned NEVI funds in accordance with guidance from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).

Ohio NEVI Formula Funding: Once the plan is approved by FHWA, Ohio will receive $20.7 million annually over the next five years to create an EV charging network across the state. Funds must initially be used to deploy publicly available EV charging stations to cover 1,854 miles of Ohio’s FHWA Designated Alternative Fuel Corridors (AFCs). The USDOT Secretary will certify corridors “fully build out” once they determine they are completed to NEVI compliant standards but will not declare any corridors complete in the first year of the program. Once Ohio’s AFCs are declared by FHWA to be “fully built out” Ohio can choose how to use the remaining NEVI Formula funds for additional publicly available charging stations.

Thanks Ayepace

I live in OH. Travel much on 71/30/77/70/75. Found my favorites and free ones throughout my 2+ yrs of ownership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts