Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Acquired this lovely lady a couple weeks back. Loving it so far.

Made a few mods and looking for very honest opinions on them. Tell me what you think. Wrapped the top in gloss black, wrapped the lower sides and shiny black trim in Grey carbon (probably going to remove that), and tinted the windows 5% all around.

Up close I'm not the biggest fan yet, but looks stellar from a distance. It's a wrap, I can change it in a few hours. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have to say I like the upper black wrap. It seems to make the car look a little thinner which is nice as from some angles it can look a little thick. You left the glass roof open, correct? I don’t really see what the lower changes did for the look of the car, so you might be right to remove them.

Very interesting—-now you have me thinking.....

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Doesn't do much for me. I would say no. Doing the roof itself, sure, but not the upper sides. Reminds me a little of the Mini Coupe, which is a legit ugly vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
2,476 Posts
Looks fantastic in my opinion and those are beautiful pictures. It just goes to show that you can dress the kitty in almost anything and it looks great. True sign of a supermodel.

I also like the fact that it's different. That's a unique look and that counts for something. Don't listen to curmudgeonSimon ;):ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
175 Posts
I’m not a fan, but what I think doesn’t matter. If you like it, then keep it! It’s your car!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi everyone. Acquired this lovely lady a couple weeks back. Loving it so far.

Made a few mods and looking for very honest opinions on them. Tell me what you think. Wrapped the top in gloss black, wrapped the lower sides and shiny black trim in Grey carbon (probably going to remove that), and tinted the windows 5% all around.

Up close I'm not the biggest fan yet, but looks stellar from a distance. It's a wrap, I can change it in a few hours. Thoughts?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Needs the black strip below doors for contrast. You are in a snow belt, running 22" wheels with Pirelli P-Zeros. How does the I-Pace work in the snow with those tires?

Cheers,

Bruce

·
Registered
986 Posts
I kind of like it. It’s hard to see much of a change with the lower sides, but overall, IMO, it’s a nice look.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Needs the black strip below doors for contrast. You are in a snow belt, running 22" wheels with Pirelli P-Zeros. How does the I-Pace work in the snow with those tires?

Cheers,

Bruce
I live in SoCal. We just had a little snow in the lower mountains last week. I avoided areas that need chains or snow tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts