Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since getting kitty back from the shop, the windshield seems different. Can somebody with a 2019 FE with heated windshield and HUD post an image of the bottom driver side corner with label.
See below for mine.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle door

· Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2019 HSE with those features
OK Thanks. Seems identical, mine was dated as Jan 2018. One issue I'm seeing is that the HUD image seems blurry, but under closer examination it is the wires of the heating element that seems to be causing the effect (moving my eyes from side to side I can clearly see the wiring moving across the image). I wasn't sure if the area of the HUD had a little window with no wires. Any thoughts?

· Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,427 Posts
Maybe you need to go to the cluster menu and re-adjust the HUD position and brightness.

Another possibility is there's a HUD calibration type procedure via Pathfinder/TOPIx Cloud and it wasn't done. There is a note to "configure" a HUD if it is replaced, but nothing for when the windscreen is replaced.

The heating grid passes through that area on mine without interruption.

Did they clean the windshield appropriately? Does the HUD need cleaning?

· Registered
1,095 Posts
MY22. Looks the same!

edit: look like there is a 21 at the bottom instead of 18. This reminds of those highlight activity magazines as a kid. Let’s have fun and find the differences! Yay!
Font Pattern Circle Brand Paper

· Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all who responded.
I was hoping that no one had broken the original and installed an aftermarket one, w/o letting me know. Now to figure out why the HUD is "blurry". I may have to check my eyesight.

BTW : The number indicates the year it was made (the windshield, not the car), the dots identify the month. Not sure I can explain how, but 1 dot before the number indicates January.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts