Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently used www.jaguarparts.com for a small piece that I needed.

The service was and pricing are much better than the local parts department of a couple of local dealers. The parts catalog is also accurate

Highly recommend

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice to see Jaguar with some discounts. Lots of nice items for the trunk space. Really like the roof rack also. I have not seen an i-Pace with one installed.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to see Jaguar with some discounts. Lots of nice items for the trunk space. Really like the roof rack also. I have not seen an i-Pace with one installed.

I thought the discounts were just a marketing gimmick but they are not.

The part I ordered was $101, $14 overnight Fedex. Local dealer wanted $189 for the same part

I'm eyeing the upgraded floor mats as the stock ones are not worth $1

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
266 Posts
Wow, $36k for the battery. Basically means if you're in an accident and the batteries are ruptured, the car is totaled.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have these floor mats: Floor Mats, Rubber (Lhd) - Jaguar (T4K1600) and I love them. Fit perfectly and your feet do not slide on the surface. Keeps all water, mud and debris contained.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have these floor mats: Floor Mats, Rubber (Lhd) - Jaguar (T4K1600) and I love them. Fit perfectly and your feet do not slide on the surface. Keeps all water, mud and debris contained.
I am planning on getting these rubber mats. Do you mind posting a pic or two please?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I have those and they are fantastic, especially for less than perfect weather

The ones I was looking at are T4K1506PVJ

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I have those and they are fantastic, especially for less than perfect weather

The ones I was looking at are T4K1506PVJ
Mine looks like T4K1506PVJ. Are they not the mats that come with the I-Pace?
Check your build sheet, because they are an upgrade. Standard ones are plain, very thin and low pile carpet

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
When I took delivery, the dealer (Hornburg) had amazing Jaguar OEM all weather rubber floormats in the front, backseat and in the rear/trunk. They are heavy, thick rubber with matte silver metal Jaguar emblems. LOVE them!!

Btw, they are not on my window sticker. Hornburg installed them along with a Jaguar OEM windscreen sun shield. It fits perfect, looks great but it's BIG :-O

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Build sheet doesn't show anything special. May be it's the low pile variety then.
These are the upgraded mats.
Your car is an FE so maybe you do have them

The stock ones don't have the Jaguar badge

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts

Thanks for the clarification. Mine doesn't have the logo and definitely is the cheaper variety. My wish list is ever increasing!!!

On a different topic, how do you all wash your I-Pace? Or, should I start a new thread; I didn't find any good info from the previous threads.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Thanks for the clarification. Mine doesn't have the logo and definitely is the cheaper variety. My wish list is ever increasing!!!

On a different topic, how do you all wash your I-Pace? Or, should I start a new thread; I didn't find any good info from the previous threads.
I just got this frame from Jaguar

I handwash my car. The clear coat is very soft on my so it scratches and mars very easy.

Im VERY anal about paint from spending time on the concours

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,914 Posts
By all means, start a new thread, I'm sure people are interested. Let's keep this one about the OEM parts.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I took a few part numbers for accessories and used the G search engine. The results came back with several dealers at various locations in the US and UK with identical looking websites and prices equal or differing by pennies. Hmmm. I wonder why. :wink2:

Depending on where you're at, you might find one close to you, or your local dealer might price match. It wouldn't hurt to ask and support your local economy.

I did order a couple of bits from the posted site, though. Shipping was very reasonable for what I ordered.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Does it annoy anyone else that on a premium car JLR saved a few pennies by only providing mount points for two license plate screws instead of four? My license plate frame doesn't lay flat against the car when only screwed in at the top and it looks dumb.

·
Registered
545 Posts
It does. I added two for the bottom of mine.

You can get license plate screws and anchor pieces wherever auto parts are sold.

Mark where the two bottom holes should be and remove license plate.
Drill appropriate sized holes to allow the plugs to fit snug.
You only need to drill through the cover.
Insert plugs. I gave a light rap with a small rubber mallet rather than pushing with thumb.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts