Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,162 Posts
I'm sorry for the mistakes. I do not know much English. I’m from Ukraine, I have been using the car for a year, but have not updated the system. I just don’t have these buttons
Your best bet is to check with your dealer as it is possible it is not available in your country. There are currently owners in Israel & Singapore with similar situations.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem here in Brazil, cannot see the buttons WiFi or Hotspot. Did you fixed this issue ?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
850 Posts
S18D is many versions back. Have you tried the update function? If it did not work, contact a local dealer and ask them to check if SOTA is enabled in TOPIx for your car (they will need your VIN). It has to be enabled there before any updates will be available to download.

That may fix it.

WIFI and Hotspot also depend on a personal mobile data plan/enablement. It requires a SIM in the slot inside the center console. If your car doesn't have a slot, then maybe it is not a feature for Brazil.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, thanks for the reply. When I click in update say there is no internet connection. I tried to insert SIM card on the slot , and also didn't show 3G or 4G, and in my version don't show the WiFi button, same as the picture from our friend above send. Will try to call a local dealer, but win Brasil they probably even won't know what is a Jaguar I-pace, haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts