Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a First Edition with the 22inch wheels. Cannot seem to find the tyre pressure menu under vehicle info? Is there any way to activate this setting somewhere else.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the late response, I had been chasing my dealer for other things.
I do not have this tire pressure menu item under vehicle info!
This is after various software updates including h.264 and vehicle infotainment.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
819 Posts
Is it possible that it is not offered in your country? Can you post a picture of the valve stem from one of wheels?
Is it all rubber? Does it look metallic (not counting the cap)?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took a picture and talked to the dealer, wearnes singapore. They claim all ipaces for singapore do not have tpms, my valve is all rubber...
Also asked if the install can be done now, they say it is not possible! Is that true?
Rather disappointed with Wearnes Singapore, no remote app, no tpms even.. and a hefty price tag if you know what SG car premiums are like.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
819 Posts
Yes, that's a standard valve stem not a TPMS valve. The software for Singapore may not support TPMS even if a local tyre shop installed TPMS stems with the proper frequency for there. Do other cars there have TPMS? Is it listed as an option on Jaguar website for Singapore?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The jaguar.com.sg website has a brochure that lists tpms as a standard feature for the entry edition of i-pace -
https://www.jaguar.com.sg/storage/Laz67kxxvv9JUhLzSB6o3paX/I-PACE_20MY_brochure.pdf - page 37
There are no disclaimers saying market dependent etc as well, unlike the incontrol apps feature.
Same feature exists as standard in brochure for the 19MY, my car is 19 model probably.

But Wearnes SG tells me that the brochure is actually international specifications....no idea why it is up on jaguar sg website then. Does IPACE-20MY refer to the variant for Asia?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts