Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you buy a 2019 or 2020 from BMC? If it was a 2019, then check to the last five digits of the VIN. My 2019 just had a Factory Recall problem common to those below VIN # 72770. The Warning Light came on while I was driving and said that my "Coolant levels were low". This could be Brake or Battery Coolant. They were not low...it turns out their is a known problem with the manufacturing of the coolant reservoir. If you are lower than 72770, then I can figure out how to send you the "link" to the description that I found on this Forum.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Makes sense. I am headed in on Weds as I think the factory installed software is like v14 and folks here mentioning v18. What else should I ask them to do while they have the car? Is there like a known set of settings/updates/fixes to request?
I purchased a pre-ordered 2019 FE from BMC for why more than going prices. I’m still on v14.2, but have read v19.2 is available. The most important update to have is H280, plus all recall issues. Also, you should confirm with dealer that your I-Pace can do SOTA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Awesome @squishball thank you. I am heading in today. Will ask about H280 (is that the range update? have that one already I think) and software versioning.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awesome @squishball thank you. I am heading in today. Will ask about H280 (is that the range update? have that one already I think) and software versioning.
Yes, H280 (h264) is the range update. Were you able to snag a loaner vehicle? I didn’t have any luck a 2 weeks ago

21 - 24 of 24 Posts