Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2019 HSE
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, to compliment the 21" rims and 265 tires, I added the Edgy Mods lowering control arms in the fall. Changes the driving dynamics and its better for it. I may go a little lower in the spring. Right now I've re-installed the OE damper control arms as the OE wheels with winter tires are back on and the car is due in for service in 3 weeks.
Cheers,
Tony
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

· Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
266 Posts
Looks great. A little drop goes a long way. Love the fact that the Edgy links are adjustable. Thinking about dropping mine a little bit more as well.

· Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
266 Posts
@Butters It totally depends on how low you go. I dropped about 1", and access mode only works some of the time. I suspect if you went ever so slightly higher (0.9"), it would work without issue.

· Registered
117 Posts
@Butters It totally depends on how low you go. I dropped about 1", and access mode only works some of the time. I suspect if you went ever so slightly higher (0.9"), it would work without issue.
I am lowered, but right on the edge where access mode works about 95% of the time. I could go lower, but then it would almost never work. An edge I tell ya!

· Registered
238 Posts
Hi all, to compliment the 21" rims and 265 tires, I added the Edgy Mods lowering control arms in the fall. Changes the driving dynamics and its better for it. I may go a little lower in the spring. Right now I've re-installed the OE damper control arms as the OE wheels with winter tires are back on and the car is due in for service in 3 weeks.
I have the custom "i pace club" ED printed ones and the Edgy Mods set. I actually had my car go in twice since I did the mod for various reasons, including a recent major service involving front wheel removal and the front powertrain dropped.... I forgot to swap out my links and there was no problem and nothing raised by the tech. I don't think there is an issue with this as this is also a very common mod in the Range Rover crowd.

I have been testing this out. I find the car is fine when I drop it into "access mode" when the ground is relatively flat but if parking on inclined pavement, either forward or backward, will trigger the obstruction warning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts