Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! We picked up our 2020 I-Pace three weeks ago and haven't stopped driving it long enough to post yet!! We love it and love to drive it. We finally saw one other I-Pace on the road today but it's a rare sight! Thank you for all your comments and posts, it's really helping a newbie like me to the EV world. We installed a ChargePoint Level 2 in the garage. We still have 15 months left on our Jag XE (diesel) but we may need to find a lease buster because it's sitting on the curb while we enjoy every moment in our I-Pace!

Hope to see you on the road!
Jo

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new car! Wishing you many trouble free miles of driving. This is a great site to learn about the I-Pace!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi all! We picked up our 2020 I-Pace three weeks ago and haven't stopped driving it long enough to post yet!! We love it and love to drive it. We finally saw one other I-Pace on the road today but it's a rare sight! Thank you for all your comments and posts, it's really helping a newbie like me to the EV world. We installed a ChargePoint Level 2 in the garage. We still have 15 months left on our Jag XE (diesel) but we may need to find a lease buster because it's sitting on the curb while we enjoy every moment in our I-Pace!

Hope to see you on the road!
Jo

Congrats and thanks for sharing. Great job on the license plate stealth, btw.

Is that a black exterior and interior? I'm a bit unsure in that light.

I have never seen another one down around me in South Florida, even though some of our members seem close.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts