Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm very excited to be a member of this forum and this exclusive club. More about me and the car later but I'm waiting on final paperwork to be sent and the car to be delivered to me. I want to thank you all for your advice and help in making this transaction happen for us.

I'm attaching some info about the ECU updates that the tech at the Dealer sent me. If anyone can decipher and confirm they are all good (H280) it would be appreciated.

I have already asked for screen shots of the infotainment software and I'm awaiting those as well. Looking for "S20B1...", TCU "18.2 or 19.2." Thanks Ayepace!

The dealer had to swap out some aftermarket 22" F-Pace wheels (added $9K to the MSRP that I didn't want to pay that much for) for 20" 5068s so I had them do an alignment as well.

Also attached are some dealer pics from today before it gets shipped to us Sat.
More info and pics to come!

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 S with S21A and 16.2
99 Posts
Glad to see you found what you want. The black wheels look great on the I-pace with the black trim.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Niiiiice!!! Very exciting! Congrats! When will you get it?
Hopefully Saturday. It’s coming from Houston about 5 hrs away. I also have to turn in my lease car same day.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to see you found what you want. The black wheels look great on the I-pace with the black trim.
Thank you! I originally was going for a Caesium Blue HSE but someone bought it before I could. I ended up saving some money on this one without having to give up too many things that weren’t essential for us.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
689 Posts
....The dealer had to swap out some aftermarket 22" F-Pace wheels (added $9K to the MSRP that I didn't want to pay that much for) for 20" 5068s so I had them do an alignment as well.
Are you saying the car came with 22" F-Pace wheels? I assume you mean the I-Pace 22" wheels, other very strange initial configuration.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the newest update from the dealer. He sent me these screen shots of the inside screens. Infotainment version looks good but how do I ask them to change it to 18.2 from 16.2? Is that something I need to do?

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you saying the car came with 22" F-Pace wheels? I assume you mean the I-Pace 22" wheels, other very strange initial configuration.
The original build had the 20" 5068 wheels and listed at a MSRP of $80,990. On the estimate sheets the car was listed as MSRP $89,995 so I inquired about the discrepancy. They said that someone before me wanted the 5068's from my build and these were swapped on my car. They are the T4A3797 Double Helix, 15 spoke wheels I believe.

While I like them very much, My wife and I couldn't justify wheels costing more than my first two cars combined I drove as a kid/adult.

Attachments

·
Registered
Mazda RX-8
368 Posts
I'm very excited to be a member of this forum and this exclusive club. More about me and the car later but I'm waiting on final paperwork to be sent and the car to be delivered to me. I want to thank you all for your advice and help in making this transaction happen for us.

I'm attaching some info about the ECU updates that the tech at the Dealer sent me. If anyone can decipher and confirm they are all good (H280) it would be appreciated.

I have already asked for screen shots of the infotainment software and I'm awaiting those as well. Looking for "S20B1...", TCU "18.2 or 19.2." Thanks Ayepace!

The dealer had to swap out some aftermarket 22" F-Pace wheels (added $9K to the MSRP that I didn't want to pay that much for) for 20" 5068s so I had them do an alignment as well.

Also attached are some dealer pics from today before it gets shipped to us Sat.
More info and pics to come!
Looks exactly like mine, so of course I LOVE it!

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,245 Posts
Infotainment got updated to the proper level, but the TCU is at a level with known issues and clearly doesn't show the battery management version because of it.
You can ask about getting it up to 18.2 but don't count on it getting updated.

Rumor is that we'll be getting version 19.2 as SOTA so you may get it later via that method.

·
Registered
2020 iPace SE
122 Posts
Hmmmmm I’ve seen this somewhere ;-)
Love the color combo too! Doc and I have a soft spot for this color combo! Check out his posts for tasteful mods, and CONGRATS this is like a cross trainer that actually works! A Swiss Army knife or leather man! Or maybe this is BRUNCH! Idk I Love the car!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This got dropped at my doorstep this evening right at dusk. Really excited.
Thank you everyone here on the forum.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Stunning! Congratulations

Reactions: Untdrums

·
Registered
2020 S Fuji White
16 Posts
Here is the newest update from the dealer. He sent me these screen shots of the inside screens. Infotainment version looks good but how do I ask them to change it to 18.2 from 16.2? Is that something I need to do?

I have the same 16.2 installed on my 2020 that I got last week. Have you had any success with an update? My infotainment is currently at S20C1. Thanks and congrats on a beautiful Kitty.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have the same 16.2 installed on my 2020 that I got last week. Have you had any success with an update? My infotainment is currently at S20C1. Thanks and congrats on a beautiful Kitty.
Thanks, actually I called a local dealership a few months ago and just asked them to push the software update over the air to my car. I asked for the service Dept and to speak to someone who could help me with topix and send the updates to my car. Conversation was about 1 minute long and by the time I got home, I checked for updates and they were there. Here’s a link to my response in another thread:

good luck!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts