Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Open Case # with JLR

Still not holding by breath now that JLR has assigned a case number to find out why a car that was ordered on March 29th, built May 3rd, shipped CA and sits in port since mid July. Love the car, hate the dealer and company.:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Still not holding by breath now that JLR has assigned a case number to find out why a car that was ordered on March 29th, built May 3rd, shipped CA and sits in port since mid July. Love the car, hate the dealer and company.:mad::mad::mad:
Even if they were doing updates at the port of entry, more than 30 days starts to be come excessive. Most waits were between 2 weeks and 4 weeks when deliveries first started in October last year.

·
Super Moderator
1,936 Posts
Something got damaged during shipping or they found a difficult issue that they didn't catch in Europe

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement. But it does raise the question why the delay? They (JLR) has two day to respond. I left a VM to the sales manager at FI crickets. I'll contact my sales rep (3rd since putting down $) and I'm betting the new delivery date will be the 27th. Enough already!

·
Registered
35 Posts
New deliver date is... Sept 27th. October incentives are coming along with the new deliver date on the 4th. Beyond belief. :|:|:|

·
Registered
181 Posts
Good to see another in Boulder County.:smile2:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts