Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Went to Lafayette Cars and Coffee today.
Tons of cars, a couple of Tesla's but I think I was the only I-Pace.

Attachments

·
Registered
427 Posts
Did you get much interest or questions? I get flagged down in traffic about once a week, but it’s hard to have a long conversation at a stoplight.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Did you get much interest or questions? I get flagged down in traffic about once a week, but it’s hard to have a long conversation at a stoplight.
I got there late and could not find parking until some cars started leaving.
Ended up parking on a side street at first.
Guess you have to get a prime parking spot prior to 7am.
So did not get the exposure or conversations going but did meet other car owners,
eg. a few Alpha Romeo Stelvio owners. Nice car.
Did see a few Tesla's and BMW i8's.
I think many people don't know what an I-Pace is or what they are looking at.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Colorado Drivers - Let's get together!!

If there are any Colorado drivers, or neighboring states such as confusion, insanity, etc., who would like to get together for weekend drives or just to meet up and talk cars please PM me. It seems that there are a fair number of us on the forum and getting together would not only be fun but it's a great way to advertise the I-Pace. Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in... as soon as they deliver the car.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm in... as soon as they deliver the car.
When do you get your new I-Pace? Have you spent time driving an I-Pace or checking out the features? I'd be happy to meet you somewhere and let you drive my car. I can help you with some things to ask your dealer to do at delivery. Any chance to take the car for a long drive is always welcomed. ?

·
Registered
406 Posts
We had a HUGE Cars & Coffee here in Scottsdale - that they arbitrarily shut down in May. And, are now resurrecting it with a requirement that you have to be part of the Ferrari club, or pay $10 to show a car AND - they want no modern cars. THEY want to have pre-approval of any shown cars? WTAF?!!!

They basically killed it. Though, I'm tempted to just show up and explain that they can't stop me from parking there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
When do you get your new I-Pace? Have you spent time driving an I-Pace or checking out the features? I'd be happy to meet you somewhere and let you drive my car. I can help you with some things to ask your dealer to do at delivery. Any chance to take the car for a long drive is always welcomed. ?

That is the big question.
https://www.i-paceforum.com/forum/185-new-member-introductions/3011-i-think-im-going-get-me-one-any-advice-me-4.html#post42985
I test drove the 1st demo that Flatiron got back in July 2018. Put down $500 to get a place in line. I was sold, it's a fantastic car and have been obsessing ever since I took that 1st test drive. Watching all the YouTube videos, road trips with Bjorn Nyland. Placed the order in March, see attached info. Have seen a Firenze Red in the wild in Longmont twice, 2nd color choice.

Thank you for the offer but I'm just going to have to wait until the car shows up. Looking forward to meeting the Colorado owners. Hopefully Sept 13th will bring good luck.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Since we are in CO, here are some pictures of recent trip.
Vail pass, Colorado National Monument

Fortunately was able to stop in Eagle, CO for a DCFC
At 6,500+ feet (KEGE) your likely the only one producing sea level HP :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Howdy, gang. This is my last post in this forum so I want to thank everyone for all the advice and comradeship the past few months. It's been a blast for sure. I wish everyone trouble free driving! Do svidania!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Howdy, gang. This is my last post in this forum so I want to thank everyone for all the advice and comradeship the past few months. It's been a blast for sure. I wish everyone trouble free driving! Do svidania!

Smooth roads, and easy driving (or tight pin-turns, if you prefer), pard! Long may you run!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts