Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
You may need to disable access height for awhile. When I first did this mod many moons ago it would pop back up with the obstruction message pretty often. After several months it just stopped doing that so I turned access mode back on. I have my adjustable links set so that access model is just a little lower than standard mode.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Okay!

so it turns out John sent me the wrong links for the rear AND I had them on back-to-front.

First I returned the rear to stock and mounted the correctly measured and adjusted "front" links and voila! amazing.

John sent me the correct rear links, which I installed today, and we are all set. They are set at roughly 80 mm at front and 63mm at the back. Everything works, the ride is amazing AND access mode works fine without issue. This is a dope ass mod. It looks great and the car is even more amazing to drive with no extra roughness, rubbing or anything. I think the adjustable links are the way to go as I don't see how they could be damaged or damage the sensors..... If i'm unlucky enough to be in a crash serious enough to damage them, I think the car would likely be totalled.

The car lowering itself for easier egress/ingress makes more sense to me. It is much easier for my little one who has short legs and who doesn't want my help with anything, and also helps with loading my massive goalie equipment bag into and out of the trunk.

Love the mod, no complaints at all. I think I might try to get the back down just a slight bit more so it looks mega when parked, but otherwise I'm so happy.

Reactions: Brendon

·
Registered
559 Posts
I had the same issues with the vehicle detecting an obstruction and randomly raising itself.

it wasn’t a big deal so I just lived with it. But I didn’t get the lowered look because the car kept raising itself up.

I’ve removed access height in PIVI pro. Hopefully that will fix it.

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I had the same issues with the vehicle detecting an obstruction and randomly raising itself.

it wasn’t a big deal so I just lived with it. But I didn’t get the lowered look because the car kept raising itself up.

Yes, removing access height should most definitely fix it.

·
Registered
153 Posts

ya mine would aways raise itself to off road height, so I was not gonna work. I'm gonna fool with it one more time to get the back down just a touch more and we'll see what happens. I'll post a pic.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts