Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We purchased a new 2019 I-Pace HSE over a week ago and just picked it up 3 days ago after all of the outstanding SBs were performed. So far loving it. Glad to join the club and sharing with all of you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome!

I am too a new member, as of five minutes ago. I have been trying to register on this forum since June, 2019, on a week by week basis, to no avail. Tonight, for some reason, the stars aligned. Will post comments about my I-Pace in days to come.

Cheers,

Bruce

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow, there's some perseverance, good for you! I have no idea where those glitches come from, the moderators can't go to system-level stuff on the site. Glad to have you, please contribute!
The administrator must have fixed the site's ability to contact the spammer database. I've been trying to rejoin the forum since October and I'm finally back in. Whew!

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Wow, there's some perseverance, good for you! I have no idea where those glitches come from, the moderators can't go to system-level stuff on the site. Glad to have you, please contribute!
The administrator must have fixed the site's ability to contact the spammer database. I've been trying to rejoin the forum since October and I'm finally back in. Whew!
Welcome back! So, do you still have your I-Pace?

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Welcome back! So, do you still have your I-Pace?
I do and all the issues have been fixed by a great service department. I left the forum only because I was spending way too much time posting - it started to affect my sleep, etc.

Glad to be back and hopefully I can maintain a balance.
Good to have another success story vs. another car failure. Although I no longer have an I-Pace, I’m still a fan of the car and want it to succeed.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Good to have another success story vs. another car failure. Although I no longer have an I-Pace, I’m still a fan of the car and want it to succeed.
I've followed your story and I'm sorry that your I-Pace was returned. I applaud you for continuing with the forum and helping the new owners. Between you, Sciencegeek and Epirali the forum has been in good hands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts