Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

New member saying "Hi"

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  bakhteria 
#1 ·
Hi All, I'm now a proud owner of a 2019 1st edition. Although I love American muscle some how I now have 2 British cars. Who knew????
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

See less See more
#9 ·
hello and welcome!

nice spec! is your roof spoiler wrapped black? and is your grill surround wrapped black or is it painted?

Love it. Considered shaving the lettering off the trunk lid?
Actually its factory flat black. I believe this was a factory brass hat car. It also has the sport seats. I bought it remotely without ever having driven an i-pace and only on reviews. But I did watch and read a ton of reviews.
as for teh lettering, I like it since its all black.

#7 ·
Welcome to the Forum, your hood vent is nicely defined in black. Could you please post a close-up of the vent and front view of the car?

You must have done this before, there are some complex shapes to cover. (y)

Cheers, Steve

Reactions: bakhteria
#8 ·
Another thumbs up from a photon owner. Did you tint the front growler? I'd also like some more shots of the front of the car.

Like you, I've gone from zero British cars to two recently. Once you lean in to the quirkiness, it's a slippery slope; I've been looking at used Morgan 3s lately. I may need help.

Reactions: bakhteria
#13 ·
Brass Hat is a special factory car that they use for photo shoots and then show off from event to event. they r usually optioned high with a feature or two that they may not offer on the car. I have had several brass hat cars I stupidly passed up on one of which is now double the price (2018 blue alfa 4c. this was the only blue 2018 4c built and one of 3 brass hat cars. they later made blue for 2020)

#17 ·
They ususally just sell them at teh dealers as they do any car. The Alfa 4c was adervised as a new car last year but it was a 2018. So The company had held on to it for that long before selling it. Some are sold at the start of the beginning of the production because they have been showing it off for a year or so before production. Anyway this is what I know.
Not being funny but you probably dodged a bullet not jumping on that Alfa if it sat around for that long.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.