Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2019 I-Pace S
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from DC. I’ve owned my I-Pace since January 2019 and have been keeping an eye on this forum since, but just got inspired to join after seeing the very underwhelming 2024 I-Pace press release.

When I first purchased my car I was part of an I-Pace owners advisory panel with Jaguar but left after about 6 months because I got the sense Jaguar wasn’t taking the feedback they were getting too seriously. Looking back I was probably right, considering the very minor changes that have been made to this car over the last few years of development while other manufacturers have entered the market and surpassed them.

My car is about to turn 50,000 miles and at some point in the next couple years I’ll be out of warranty. I keep thinking how this car is undervalued in the consumer space, while trying to think of ways to maximize its potential through mods/upgrades. It will never charge in 15 minutes or have a 3 second 0-60 time but there has to be more in the car, even if Jaguar isn’t interested in maximizing it.

End of rant. Thanks to everyone who’s posted useful things here over the years and hope to add a few myself in the future.

· Registered
486 Posts
Welcome! Its a shame Jag doesn't seem to follow the feedback. They could learn a lot from this forum. Jag seems conservative with battery management. Mine has no significant degradation after just over three years. Ive never DC fast charged the car. If they could change the charging curve it would certainly help. The range wouldn't be that important if it could charge faster. Still a great car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts