Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, back in October of 2019 we purchased a 2020 I-Pace and have enjoyed it ever since. As we were looking to buy an I-Pace I decided I wanted a blue one with the light oyster interior. The closest one I I could find was in Vienna, VA so we flew there from Chicago and drove it home. I also fell in love with the 22" wheels so when we got home I replaced the 20" wheels and tires with a set of 22" wheels. Love the car so far and expect to keep it for a long time. The 22" wheels and all season tires performed well enough this winter that I am now selling the 20" style 5070 split-spoke wheels in technical gray with the Goodyear Eagle Sport tires complete with TPMS, center caps and lug nuts . I'm asking $3000 And can provide shipping. The wheels and tires have under 1000 miles on them and are in like new condition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to be in the area in May, and may be interested...what part of Chicago are you in?
I'm in North Aurora, IL which is a suburb right off I-88 tollway about 50 miles west of Chicago. My address is 441 N Sycamore Lane, North Aurora 60542.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts